- Circular rice paper (20 sheets)
- 10 romaine lettuce leafs, cut in halves
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 English cucumber, julienned
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- A handful of cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
Start by making the peanut sauce… simply combine all ingredients and whisk until you get a smooth mixture. Give it a taste! This flavor combo is such a treat.
Next, follow the instructions on the rice paper package to soften it. Normally, you need to very briefly soak each sheet in warm water right before you make each roll.
For the roll filling, first place half a romaine lettuce leaf (the lettuce will help keep everything together), followed by the other vegetables (and mango) in the order of your choosing. Then, carefully roll: start by folding the sides, as shown. Then fold the bottom and roll upwards.
Easy, nutritious, delicious.